Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An update with lots of pictures

Okay, so I finally got the pictures off of my camera. 




Isn't this adorable?  My mom made it for me. (Please excuse my apparently dirty stove, didn't realize it looked like that till I went through the pictures)




Just for show, here is our tree (equipped with the salt dough ornaments we made)




This is one of the things I got my DH for Christmas.  I made him wait to open it because he couldn't figure out what it was while it wrapped.  The picture itself had came in a tube, and he had seen that, so when when it was wrapped in the frame, it threw him for a loop.




Here it is hanging.  This was taken in June of this year, on our trip to California to see my DH family, I had never been to the Grand Canyon, so he took me.




Guess what I got for Christmas?  Yay a Cricut!




This is one of the scrapbook pages I made using the cricut
(that thing on my sons head is shorts from Build-A-Bear, I was at work, and these are the pictures I came home to, my DH thought it was hilarious)




Here is the first page I made with my cricut, the letters are from Opposites Attract.




I made this one awhile ago, just thought it was cute.

I am working on some more projects, so stay in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment