Monday, December 28, 2009

Been lazy, er busy

I got a Cricut for Christmas, so I have been working on some scrapbook pages, as well as an invitation template for my sons 6th Birthday party. I will be posting those soon.


Since it's that time of the year again to make resolutions for the New Year, here are mine:

  • Take lots of pictures and make a scrapbook for 2010 (the scrapbook I've been working on is just a collection of the past 8 years since I just scrap as I come across pictures)
  • Post regularly on this blog
  • Try out lots of new ideas
  • Buy a house (and have my own craft room)
  • Start up an Etsy shop (so I can quit my job and become a full time crafter [lol])
  • Get into shape (of course) my DH got me the Wii fit Plus
That's what I got so far, what are some of your New Years Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment